Here are my top Beauty Benefits of Witch Hazel:
1. Toner– For the past three months, I have used Witch Hazel as a toner. Having sensitive skin anything that is alcohol-Free works best for me. My skin tends to get really dry with other toners and then I have to find a moisturizer to keep my skin moisturized but then what? My skin gets oily (bummer!) With this product, I don’t even need to apply a moisturizer sometimes, HELLO!
2. Perfect for Oily Skin – My mom always tells me to be happy that I have oily skin because ill age slower (is this even true?) but it’s not cute to look sweaty 15 minutes after applying your make up does it? My T-zone tends to get oily fast. I apply witch hazel on my t-zone to get rid of that excess oil.
3. Acne/Blemish Treatment – Around that time of the month, I may get that annoying pimple coming to say hello to the world, haha! I take a cotton square/round and dab it on the pimple to reduce redness/inflammation. Honestly, within days it’s gone!
4. Soothes Razor Bumps – Pour witch hazel into a bottle and spray it onto any area to soothe your cuts and burns from shaving. I have switched to epilating in stead of shaving and my skin doesn’t get irritated much but I still spray some Witch Hazel on my legs to prevent bumps or burns.
5. Locks in Moisture – After I get out of the shower, I apply Witch Hazel all over my back to lock in moisture. A lot of lotions tend to break me out so I have to be really picky with the lotions I used. Please let me know if you know of anything good? For now, I love that I use this and don’t need to apply lotion on my back. 🙂