Diffusing my hair is what straightening use to be, what made me feel sexier. A night out in the town, I just had to straighten my hair. Now, diffusing my hair is what makes me feel sexier; the volume it gives my hair, and how much it defines my curl pattern…you curly girls get me, right? If you have curly hair you either use it or don’t know what it is. If you’ve never used it, today is that day boo. Ever since I was introduced to this funny looking object that I use to toss away not knowing what it did, I haven’t gone back! If you want more volume, a quicker drying time, and more definition to your beautiful curly hair, you need this in your life.
1. Start with wet, untangled hair. I recommend finger-combing hair in the shower while applying your conditioner. *Do not brush afterwards*
2. Apply your hair products. I apply these products
3. Start scrunching with a microfiber towel.
4. To get more defined curls, I like to plop my hair. Sound weird, doesn’t it? Basically, I take a big cotton shirt, place it flat on a chair (having the sleeves and neck of the shirt facing me) and I then flip my hair over making sure all my hair is concentrated on top of my hair. I tie it together using the sleeves and bottom of the shirt. You can also check out How to Plop Hair
here if I just confused you, haha.
5. Because this is the FIRST thing I do in the morning, I then start doing my make-up/getting ready. I leave my hair plopped for about 15-20 mins.
6. Take the shirt off and you are ready to diffuse!
7. You are then ready to go! My hair here is 80% dry. I do like to let it air dry afterwards.