My skin really changes as the seasons change. During the Spring and Summer, my skin is oily. In the fall, my skin is a combination of dry and oily. Then, boom, winter hits and my skin becomes so dry! For this reason, I am always changing the facial masks I use. During the winter, I use anything that is moisturizing and hydrating. I look for anything that helps with dryness, tightness, and roughness.
Clarins has the perfect balm mask for those who suffer from dry skin. All you really need is 10 minutes to soothe skin that is dry and rough. Before I apply this mask, I like to exfoliate and get rid of any dead skin. I do this because that way I know the mask is working on fresh skin and really working in hydrating my face. We all want our skin to glow, right? 😀
How to use nourishing balm mask:
- Wash face + exfoliate
- Pat dry face
- Apply a thick layer of the balm mask
- Leave it on for 10 minutes (go make yourself a cup of coffee or tea while you wait)
- Massage in any excess in a circular motion.
- Using a cotton pad, remove excess with a toner.
- Viola, smooth, hydrated skin!
Clarins has three different types of masks, each catering to different skin types.
- Comfort Nourishing Balm Mask -for dry skin
- Hydra Refreshing Hydration – for dehydrated skin
- Pure Rebalancing Clay Mask – for combination to oily skin
This post was sponsored by Clarins. All opinions are my own.